Teeth Whitening in Shawnee, KS
Have you been considering teeth whitening? During your exam and treatment at our Shawnee, KS dental office is a great time to ask us about teeth whitening.
There are many reasons your smile can become stained, yellowed, or dull-looking.
- Your teeth may not naturally be perfectly white
- You may drink a lot of tea, coffee, or wine that can permanently stain your teeth
- You may smoke or chew tobacco
- You may have a taste for highly pigmented food like cherries, chocolate or curry
- You may be on medication that discolors your teeth
- You may be aging and experiencing darkening or yellowing of your teeth
- Old metal fillings may have leaked mercury onto your teeth causing stains
You can have teeth whitening done in comfort in our offices. We use the safe, comfortable, non-invasive teeth whitening system, which can brighten and lighten your stained tooth enamel by up to eight whole shades.
First, we’ll perform a quick exam to ensure your smile is healthy enough for whitening treatment. Then we’ll apply a mild desensitizing agent to your gums to ensure you stay comfortable during the whitening process. Your mouth will be fitted with a special form, the whitening agent applied, and a special light directed at your teeth. You’ll be asked to simply relax in your chair for approximately 45-60 minutes until the treatment is complete.
We’ll give you a touch up kit to take home with you, or let you know how to make additional appointments if your teeth become stained again in the future. We can also provide you with an at-home teeth whitening kit if you prefer to apply treatments yourself at home.
Call us to request an appointment for teeth whitening, or ask any staff member during a visit to our Shawnee, KS dental office.
We serve patients in Shawnee, Western Shawnee, Shawnee Mission, Bonner Springs, Olathe, De Soto, Eudora, Edwardsville, Lake Quivera, Merriam, and the surrounding communities.
Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
$59 New Patient Special*
*Restrictions may apply. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.
FREE Crest Electric System
*New Patients Only. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Expires 8/31/20.